AT&T Cloud Architect
Built on AT&T Hosting Heritage
The hosting solutions you need, from colocation to cloud
AT&T Cloud Architect provides an automated, fast and easy way for you to provision, deploy and manage cloud or dedicated servers over the web in minutes or hours, not days.
AT&T is positioned in the leaders quadrant of the 2010 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Hosting and Cloud Infrastructure as a Service.
As part of the overall AT&T Hosting Services portfolio, AT&T Cloud Architect joins an extensive range of enterprise hosting and cloud computing services – from managed hosting, utility computing and remote infrastructure management to colocation and cloud solutions – as well as web hosting for small to midsize businesses.
When you choose AT&T as your hosting provider, you join thousands of customers around the world who rely on us every day. As a recognized leader in hosting and cloud computing, AT&T offers:
- More than 10 years of hosting experience for mission-critical solutions
- Enterprise-class availability and hardened security of our data centers worldwide
- The vast reach of the AT&T network – the No. 1 global IP network for multinational customers
- A single point of contact for a range of hosting solutions.
You can rely on AT&T to take care of your systems, so you can take care of your business.
Find out more about AT&T Hosting Services.
Customer Story: Hackathon Winners Use Cloud to Build Successful App
When Kenji Kato and his team needed an ready-made infrastructure for their app, they chose AT&T Cloud Architect. Hear Kenji talk about how he picks technology and what factors should influence you when you have infrastructure decisions to make.PlayDownload
- Customer Story: Hackathon Winners Use Cloud to Build Successful App
- When Kenji Kato and his team needed an ready-made infrastructure for their app, they chose AT&T Cloud Architect. Hear Kenji talk about how he picks technology and what factors should influence you when you have infrastructure decisions to make.
- On-Demand Computing in the Cloud
- Learn more about AT&T Cloud Architect, an automated, standardized, fast way to deploy servers over the web in minutes.
- Dedicated Computing, When you Need It
- With the fast pace of business today, it can be tough to keep computing resources in line with the needs of your company. Lengthy procurement and deployment cycles are no longer feasible...
- Coverage for technical or account issues
- 24/7/365 toll-free and online technical support
- A fast response ticket system
- Certified technical engineers with expertise in every component of the AT&T Cloud Architect platform
- Server and network monitoring with ticket alerts
Responsive support for reliable computing
If an issue arises, you need a swift response and a fast resolution, especially when critical websites and workloads are at stake. The AT&T Cloud Architect team can provide the expert assistance you need to maximize performance and uptime to help keep business flowing.
Our expert support staff includes highly trained and certified engineers, available to you around the clock. Whether you need us to take decisive action on a complex technical issue or answer a simple question about billing, we’re here to help.
Submit your ticket via the online customer portal or by phone at 855-899-4228 to set the support team in motion. The portal also provides tools for self-service troubleshooting – like an automated server reboot – or other common support issues. Further, our customer support services are backed by comprehensive service level agreements for the server and network infrastructure.
When it comes to continuous computing, you can count on the AT&T Cloud Architect support team.